Adjacent to the Royal Armouries Museum, NEW DOCK hall has a contemporary minimalist feel providing you with the perfect blank canvas to create your event. Our largest event space and Leeds’s largest banqueting and exhibition venue – NEW DOCK hall – is unrestricted by pillars, giving limitless scope for your presentations and creative ideas and so is ideal for anything from conferences and exhibitions to gala dinners, impressive product launches and meetings.
Situated on the ground floor this space is fully serviced flexible and adaptable in its own right or can be used in combination with rooms at the Royal Armouries Museum as part of larger scale events.
Bar facilities are available and there is a dedicated kitchen next to the hall providing immediate quality service for guests to indulge in your menu choice, whether buffet style or full banquet service.
On site there is a 24 hour fully manned multi-storey car park for 1,650 vehicles and 850 Hotel bedrooms within 5 minutes’ walk.
• Ground floor, one level.
• Foyer 278 m²
• Main room 1259 m² (42.4m x 29.7m)
• Ceiling height 5.8m with unrestricted sight lines and many suspension points.
• Access from service yard into the room through loading bay doors for vehicles
• Black-out facilities
• Ample power and data and Wi-Fi options with dimmable lighting
• Floor to ceiling programmable star cloth in the main hall
• Dedicated toilet and cloakroom facilities
• Green rooms